Evgeny Rodin graduated with a master’s degree in physics from Moscow State University. Evgeny has more than 12 years of experience in the aerospace industry, including:
- Senior positions in engineering and IT outsourcing services
- Leading the marketing and business development of offshore software development
- Wide experience guiding engineering teams and launching engineering centers
- Building trustful relationships with small and large corporations, including Fortune 500 companies
Evgeny is currently working on his Executive MBA at Antwerp Management School (Belgium).
As CEO, Evgeny handles the management, strategy, marketing, sales, and human resource decisions. His talents are well suited to listening to customer needs and coming up with proposals customers love.
When not managing the Advalange team, Evgeny loves spending time with family and friends. Traveling and reading books, both professional and fiction, are some of his favorite pastimes. He also likes to get outdoors and stays fit playing tennis and soccer.
Mikhail Sudbin is a veteran of over 13 years in the aerospace industry. Starting as a software engineer, he achieved senior roles in engineering, technology, process, and quality management of safety-critical systems. He is a certified expert of the Aviation Register of Interstate Aviation Committee. Mikhail is a member of several review boards developing new standards for the Russian aviation Industry. He has set up, maintained, and certified quality management systems against AS9100/9115 standards. Mikhail participated in and directly supervised more than 30 program certifications with the:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- European Aviation Safety Administration (EASA)
- Aviation Register of the Interstate Aviation Committee (AR IAC)
As the CTO, Mikhail handles all the technical, quality, and engineering processes management.
He’s the one who converts your needs and requirements into your desired output.
Mikhail loves being outdoors and in nature. Off-road driving and preparing complex culinary dishes are his passions. It’s important to him to protect the source of food and nature’s balance. As a family man and father of a young son, he wants to see his son share these values and grow into a strong, responsible man.
Alexander Svinov is a seasoned financial and investment professional. Over the past 15 years he’s worked with both small and large firms in the corporate banking and investment industries. His focus of expertise includes mergers and acquisitions, investment business advice, restructuring, and strategic development. Alexander controls the financial and strategic business development of Advalange. He holds an MSc in computer science from Moscow State University. He is currently working on his Executive MBA at Antwerp Management School (Belgium).
As CFO, Alexander takes care of the financial and legal requirements. He’s expert in making these formal relationships easier and cost-efficient for everyone.
Alexander enjoys being happily married with two young children. He loves playing tennis, as well as watching the game. Photography is another passion, but don’t ask him to attend the opera — he’s a rock and roll guy.
Mike Coligny is a highly accomplished, results oriented and performance driven executive. He has 30+ years of aviation, aerospace engineering and senior management experience. He has interfaced and worked with senior managers of all business lines of the US FAA, EASA/JAA and ICAO.
- President & CEO of SIMAVIA USA, Inc., a flight simulator manufacturer whose primary business focus was supporting Russia and CIS Universities and flight schools.
- CEO of Aerosimulators USA. Developed and then implemented the strategic plan to take this Belgium Company that he co-founded and strategically position the company within the United States.
- Co-founder, CEO, and COO, of FLYIT Simulators, Inc. located in Carlsbad, California, Positioned Company to win the prestigious Frost and Sullivan award for the “entrepreneurial company of the year “for the year for 2002.
- Co-founded Systems Engineering and Management Company in Carlsbad, California, expanding from 2 to 400 employees in five years.
- Lockheed California Company. Selected for Lockheed’s fast track management program and was a “VP Select” when he left to found his own company (SEMCO).
Mr. Coligny is an active pilot and holds the following FAA licenses: ATP (Airline Transport Pilot) Single and Multi – Engine Land and Sea Certified Flight Instructor licenses: CFI, CFII, and CFIME.
Accreditation: 8 time Master Certified Flight Instructor and has held the prestigious accreditation for over 14 years. Mike was granted with status of Master Instructor Emeritus as of July 1st, 2016.
When not at work, which isn’t often, Mike finds time to be the lead FAA Safety Team Representative in Northern Arizona. He is also a “muscle car enthusiast” and can be found on weekends driving the highways in his vintage 454 “Big Block” Corvette.
Alexander Morozov graduated with master’s degree in information security from Taganrog State University of Radioengineering. Alexander spent more than 12 years in aerospace industry and have wide experience in:
- software development and verification in projects with major international avionics developers
- managing the avionics software certification projects
- technical management of the software engineering center
- technical support for software certification projects abroad
- business development and new customers’ search in software testing and certification and also participation in international exhibitions of avionics development companies
At Advalange Alexander holds the position of a business development manager. He is responsible for the development of the aviation market in Russia and railway markets worldwide.
In Alexander’s own time he likes watching movies, traveling to warm seaside countries and playing ping-pong.
Oksana Krutko has 10+ years of successful experience in sales, marketing and business development in media, medicine and aerospace industries.
Oksana’s main goals are in conquering new market positions and achievement of the financial growth. Oksana takes part in the definition of the long-term company strategic goals; her responsibilities include building key customer relationships, searching for new business opportunities, negotiations and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
When not at work, Oksana loves travelling with her family. Cooking exotic dishes and raising both her daughter and her dog are among her favorite activities.
Roman Zayarny graduated with a master’s degree in Computer Software and Automated Systems at Moscow State University of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Automation.
Roman has about 15 years of experience in the software development industry. Last 12 years of his experience has been closely related with aviation and aerospace.
Roman’s skills covers:
- software development,
- software verification and testing,
- agile methodologies (Roman is a Certified Agile Professional),
- continuous integration.
As a product manager and a scrum master at Advalange, Roman is supporting deployment and efficient application of agile methodologies in software development projects for safety-critical systems.
When he is not working Roman loves spending time with his family. He is a father of two children a daughter and a son. Roman likes to play soccer and he is a captain of the soccer team of Advalange. Romans dreams to play soccer in one team with his little son one day.
Mikhail Petrov works in the IT industry since 2002. He graduated from National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute) with a master’s degree in Applied Mathematics. Mikhail has an experience in embedded airborne software development and verification, Situation Centre automation, transport logistics problems solving, EAM and archive systems creating. Besides he is a GIS expert. Mikhail used to deal with commercial business customers as well as with government and municipal organizations.
Mikhail successfully managed teams of software developers.
Also Mikhail taught students in the Department of Cybernetics of the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI for 8 years. He led student researches, helped them in graduate work, participated in the selection committee of the Department of Cybernetics.
At Advalange Mikhail holds positions of a Product Manager and Senior Analyst. His role is to manage projects on the development of airborne software in accordance to the aviation standards (DO-178B/C, DO-278/A, DO-297 etc.).
Out of working hours Mikhail loves to be with his family. He likes playing sports and being outdoors or in the country.
Nikita Golovachev graduated with a master’s degree in software engineering from Moscow Engineering Physics Institute. Nikita has experience in avionics and automotive industries including:
- more than 8 years of experience in avionics software development and verification
- 2+ years of IT management experience in automotive industry
- car-tracking systems development experience
- ERP systems development experience
- IT systems adoption experience
Nikita is a father of three girls and loves spending time with family when not at work.